During the period of the COVID-19 crisis, Key continues to provide a range of services and this letter provides fuller details of our approach as a landlord.
From Monday 26th April 2021 we are now in the position to carry out non-essential works, this is in line with Scottish Government guidelines.
There is a back log of non-essential works that have been reported during lockdown, so we can now begin to work through these. We will contact you to arrange access for the contractor and will do so in plenty of time.
Although we are now allowed to carry out non-essential works, we must remain cautious as Covid-19 is still active.
We ask for your patience in working through the repairs and appreciate your cooperation in providing access.
At Key Housing, we are committed to:
- Providing good quality housing
- Delivering a high standard of housing service
- Engaging with our tenants on all aspects of their housing service
- Offering a range of personalised housing solutions
- Offering expertise in adapting your home to suit your needs
- Working closely with organisations which support our tenants, particularly Key and Community Lifestyles.
Maintenance & Repairs
Find out more about reporting repairs, our planned repairs programme and some home safety tips.
Find out about opportunities for you to get involved in our decision making and publications.
More information about our performance as a social landlord and how we are regulated.